Monday, July 9, 2007

Another hectic weekend

This weekend was more hectic than I had expected. We had almost a full class day on Saturday. And Sunday was the French language class. In the mean time, there were two Modeling and Optimization assignments.

Amidst this I called on one of the seniors from the service. He had resigned from the service last year and is presently working as a Managing Director in a Private Sector company. Luckily his office is in Hyderabad and I wanted to learn about his experience of switching career.

There were two very useful talks in this week and three major consultancy companies have made an introductory round at the ISB.

Today I also participated in a Quiz of Marketing club. I got all the answers right but there were 5 other people who had right answers as learnt from the coordinators mail, and I was not lucky enough to get the chocolates. Chalo, better luck next time.

With Raikkonen making two back to back wins in F-1, life is becoming better every Sunday. Backlog includes an article that I have to write and a lot of studies. So let me try to catch up with latter for the time being.

No comments: